Basic Skin Care tips
Regular washing of the skin
- This is the very basic and logically obvious method to maintain a good skin that is to keep it clean. You should wash your skin on a daily basis as part of your bath or otherwise with suitable cleaning agents.
- It is not necessary always to use expensive and fancy skin care products to be used daily, rather the experts advice that a mild and scentless cleansing agent must be used on a daily basis which will get you rid of the dirt, germs and dead skin accumulated over it. The cleansing soap is preferred to have moisturizing qualities as well.
- Deodorant body soaps and antibacterial soaps should not be used for a regular use.
Moisturizing the skin
- With our day to day activities and exposure to pollution, Sun and harsh weather conditions like rain etc , our skin tends to lose the much needed miniaturization needed to keep it healthy and breathing.
- It is easy to moisturize your skin and is as simple as rubbing the moisturizer after you take bath to the body. Again, there is not need to go after very costly products and you can chose a average priced but good quality solution available in the market for daily use.
- If you have oily skin and have concerns due to the same then you can try using the products that don't cause clogging of the pores , they are known as non comedogenic products.
Use Sunscreen for skin protection
- We all know the ill effects that the Sun's UV rays can have on our skin. These are the harmful rays that can cause major skin diseases as grave as skin cancer. It is recommended by the dermatologists to use Sun screens to effectively protect the skin against these hazardous effects.
- Dermatologists suggest that whatever be the weather condition, be it rainy, sunny or even during snowfall we should ensure the use sun protection. The UV rays are present in abundance in the environment and are often reflected by these agents on to our skin. This exposure to UV rays for a long time may cause skin diseases like wrinkles, moles and discoloration.
- Use Skin care products of a trusted brand which provides UVA and UVB level of protection and is SPF 15 or more.
Skin Care for Acne Prone skin
- If you are prone to acne breakouts, then you need to handle the cleansing differently and with greater care.
- Use cleanser products specially formulated for acne affected skin conditions. These products generally have an agent named as benzyl peroxide which is helpful in cleaning the soars caused due to acne.
- You have to be gentle in cleaning your skin as being rough may cause burst those acne breakouts aggravating the problem. Use only non-comedogenic moisturizers.